Performance OpportunitiesLearn More
- Performance Opportunities: Match your group’s goals. Performances can be arranged for indoors or outdoors, public or non-public, competitive or non-competitive.
- Performance Venues: Historic sites, theme parks, city events, public parks, churches, shopping malls, special events, schools, sporting events, hospitals and nursing homes.
- Clinics and Music Workshops: Are arranged at leading universities for a hands-on-experience with well-known instructors in their field. Some of the Universities we work with: Seton Hall University, Loyola University, University of Colorado, University of Minnesota, University of Missouri at St. Louis, VanderCook College of Music, Northwestern University and Stanford University.
- Music Festivals: We also work with major music festival companies. GNTT partners with most major Music Festivals to offer adjudication for music groups that desire a competitive performance opportunity included on their student tour.
Educational ExperiencesLearn More
- “Broadway Classroom” or “Talk Backs”in New York City offer opportunities to meet and talk with trained professionals in the theater industry.
- Special tours or programs for art classes can be arranged at art museums and fine art venues.
- Theme park workshops Math and Science workshops at theme parks make physical sciences come alive.
- Vocal, instrument, science, and dance workshops at major Florida or California theme parks enhance personal performance and confidence.
- Backstage tours at historical or unique theaters provide a hidden glimpse of the mechanics of large scale productions.
- Language opportunities in Canada or Mexico install an appreciation for diverse cultures.
- American History and Government become tangible when visiting places such as Washington DC, Boston, New York City, The Alamo, and Pearl Harbor.
- Tours of the United Nations, Olympic Headquarters, State and/or US Capitol, White House, and historical buildings or other significant organizations have lasting impact on youth.
- Participate in fascinating “Meet the artist workshops” in places such as; New York City or Chicago.
GROUP TRAVEL VIDEOS™Learn More
GROUP TRAVEL VIDEOS™ produces memory keepsake videos using photos taken on tour thru the Group Travel Videos™ free app. This is a secure, password protected app and does NOT require a phone number or e-mail address. This is available for all group members to upload photos while on tour using their smartphones. Family and friends back home can view the photos live in real time thru the app or on their secure website. Upon returning home, the uploaded photos are edited and made into a streaming video. As a bonus, each student receives a DVD. Groups can also provide their performance music or their live performance video to be used as the background of their video for no additional charge. New for 2019, an enhanced geo-mapping and messaging feature has been added to the app that allows the GL to see the location of the group while on tour with the ability to message an individual or the entire group. Students can message the GL if they were to get separated. A great safety enhancement! In addition, the groups itinerary, rooming lists, concert schedules or any other documents can be uploaded and will appear on the app while traveling. Photos can be shared on any social media and can be downloaded to any device for free. Ask your tour consultant to include in your next tour.